You are an awesome admin who is trying to make a career out of Salesforce, but you have no idea where to start. With so much content and so many workbooks – your mind is numb.
Welcome to Admin Hero’s Zero to Hero.
Zero to Hero is an on-going post series which uses those same materials but simplifies the content and uses language that you can understand. We are going to start from zero and make you an Admin Hero!
Are you ready?
To make Zero to Hero work for you, you’ll need a few things.
- At least zero experience with Salesforce.
- An eagerness to learn the platform and grow in your knowledge.
- Some free time to read through the content and complete the workshops.
- A free developer edition of Salesforce which can be created here.
Table of Contents
Content will be published along with the other Admin Hero content, but this page will serve as the Table of Contents for Zero to Hero content. Posts will be published in order and organized by chapter.
Chapter 1 – Salesforce Foundations
Chapter 2 – The Salesforce User Interface
Chapter 3 – Building a Basic Application
- Hands-On with Page Layouts and Record Types
- Creating Custom Objects in Salesforce
- A Primer on Salesforce Fields and Relationships
Chapter 4 – Automation & Data Validation
- Creating Your First Workflow Rule
- Oh Snap! An Intro to Validation Rules
- Creating Your First Approval Process
Chapter 5 – Security & Sharing Data
Chapter 6 – Reports & Dashboards
Stay in the Know
Follow Admin Hero and you’ll receive every new Admin Hero post delivered directly to your inbox.